Monday, 15 September 2008

I'm 33

I've just turned 33 yesterday and it's been just like any other Sunday since I lost my job. My whole weekend revolving around the formula 1. Except this time I deliberately switched off my phone during the race. Well done to Sebastian Vettel. It was one of the best races of the year. And it came on an appropriate day. I just wish I could've had Abigail here. That would have made the day extra special. Oh ya! I did something delightfully rude. Some people knocked on my door and when they introduced themselves and their intentions, I made a mild "ugh!" noise and closed the door in their faces. The lesson is that if you're a stranger and I've no use for you, don't encroach on my personal space. I'm sure they got the jist of it and won't bother me again. That's all for now. I wanted to mention something else as well but I won't until I fully understand what's going on. I'll put something up here when I know more about it. I hope that stimulates people's curiosity.
Post a Comment