Wednesday, 10 December 2008

That something I wanted to mention

I mentioned in a previous blog how there was something I wanted to say but wouldn't until I understood what was going on. Well Mom got a message from America about a long lost daughter that I never knew about. Well I'd like to welcome my 33rd birthday present to the family. A new (older) sister - Jennifer Drewry (nee Sasso). Mom gave her the name Catherine Elizabeth, I think. But her adopted family gave her the name she grew up with and that we all know her by now. I know she reads my blog. I know 1 or 2 of my family read it as well, but I don't know who else. Oh Ya! One more thing... I have an idea for a motorsport formula to compete with Formula 1 and A1 Grand Prix. If anyone has any idea how it might be implimented, I'm open to suggestions. It has a working title of F.E.I.G.P.S.
Post a Comment