Saturday, 15 December 2012

Driving Test

Well, as you can see from the photo, I was unsuccessful on this occasion. I was too nervous. I thought the report would be much worse but I knew early on I wasn't as good as I can be and I couldn't relax as a result. I missed a couple of gears because of not letting the clutch up enough and letting the engine over-rev causing me to think I was in the wrong gear. I didn't give enough clearance to stationary vehicles. Moving off and roundabouts were not too bad but the marks together with other faults could've failed me anyway. I didn't move off at a set of traffic lights and obstructed traffic. He gave me my only pink for that. But one pink is a failure even if all the other sections were fine.  My instructor said he'd seen worse sheets after a test even from some people who have their own cars. Mirrors, understanding traffic controls and right of way were all faultless on the sheet. At least it was a proper fail and not one mistake and the tester was totally fair an impartial.

Post a Comment