Thursday, 28 February 2013

Crows: Random Christmas non-Tweets

I meant to do this blog post ages ago because what I'm writing about happened at Christmas. While staying at my parents' house for Christmas, I didn't have enough reception on my mobile for my twitter app. I had the Quick Office Pro app on my phone though. I don't have it now, but that's a different story. So I wrote what were essentially tweets that never made it on to twitter, on a Word document. I wrote them over a number of days, usually first thing in the morning and mostly before I got out of bed.. So what I'll do is post a link to this on twitter and that way anyone who wants to read random tweets can do so. I do say on twitter that I tweet random stuff and what was going on in my head at the time was quite random. But some of it makes sense. So here goes.

These are the tweets that never made it on to twitter:
I can hear crows outside (This was the first one and why I called the file "Crows").
Mom is on the phone to somebody.
I heard crows again this morning.
Norma's daughter is watching Lady & The Tramp.
I ate the Christmas dinner at Fiona's. I was so stuffed and bloated after it, but that's a good thing.
Magpies are like giant wagtails.
Dad is outside sawing wood.
I'm finally managing to pass the waste from the Christmas dinner. It took 2 days for my digestive system to process it all because I ate so much.
I'm in Listowel. Came in with Mom. I also met Patrick.
Norma's daughter and Fiona are here in the kitchen fooling around with pictures and crayons.
I must make tea and charge my phone.

So that's what I may or may not have tweeted over Christmas. Just something random I thought I'd share with the world. I didn't know what I'd do with that information at first until I decided to keep it and write a blog post of tweets that never made it to twitter. I will have deleted that file by the time you read this. It's only cluttering up my phone now.
Post a Comment