Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Looking to Get a Cover Done

So The Foreman Case is up on the authonomy website now. Go check it out. I don't to links on my blog so just google "authonomy" and search for "The Foreman Case" on the site. You don't need to register to read novels there.
I had a generic picture of a gun, such as the one in the photo, as my book cover. But I wasn't happy with it so I took it down and replaced it with one of the templates on the site.
I'd like to know if anyone can do a book cover for me that I can upload to the site. I had an idea of a gun with a silencer being pointed in a slightly open door. But maybe people could read the manuscript, or the plot synopsis on the website, and give me other ideas. Possibly do a drawing of what they think would be more appropriate. Any assistance would be appreciated and I would give credit where it's due by name dropping on the site if your picture becomes my cover.
Post a Comment