Sunday, 31 May 2015

My Dreams

I had a couple of dreams before waking up this morning that I wanted to share. The first involved my nephew's fiancé Katie. I was in college and Katie and her sister and a couple of her friends moved to Ireland to study in the same college as me. She didn't have much time to talk to me because she and her sister and friends were so busy settling in to college life in Ireland. One good thing about the dream is that I intend to start college as a mature student in September. So maybe it's a good omen. I don't know why my nephew wasn't in the dream but it didn't seem strange in the dream.
The other dream was one of those dreams that feels so good that you want it to go on a bit longer. I was in Dublin airport with my younger brother. I didn't know where we were going. All I knew was my brother was picking where we would fly to. I went to the toilet and told him that I would catch up with him so he went on to the check in. When I came out of the toilet I saw Kate Richie (best known for playing Sally in Home and Away) in the waiting area and (unusually for me) I plucked up the courage to sit down and say hello to her. I sat with one empty seat between us and introduced myself and told her that I was a fan. She smiled and encouraged me to sit closer, so I did. It wasn't a naughty dream or anything like that. We just had a very friendly chat. You know that elated feeling you get when you have a very pleasant and friendly encounter with an attractive member of the opposite sex? Well that's the way I felt. The Kate Richie in the dream was cheerful, bubbly and a little bit flirty and I forgot about catching up with my brother for a while. Just as I remembered him I woke up. I wanted to stay in the dream a bit longer to see where the chat with Kate would go. It was a little disappointing to wake up from. But one of the best dreams I had in terms of how I felt in it.
Anyway, just too dreams I thought I would share with the world. They would be too long for twitter and an overly long Facebook post as well so I wrote about them here.

Post a Comment