Saturday, 19 December 2015

Further College Stuff

Well, the Christmas exams in college were a disaster. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. I wasn't ready for them anyway. It got me thinking. As well as suggesting to lecturers to find a way of teaching that helps necessary information to sink in, maybe I need to study in a way that's going to be less off-putting and more motivating. One possible idea is blogging the basics of what was covered in each subject each day. But maybe I would be better off setting up a new specific blog for that. But that's one way I could integrate something I'm somewhat enthusiastic about (blogging) into my studies and making the learning process less tedious. I'll think about it a while longer in the hope other ideas at least as good develop.

Post a Comment