Tuesday, 3 January 2017

2017

Happy new year to everyone. What are some of the things I want to do for this year?
First of all work on improving my diet to improve my gut health and general health. I also need to get driving lessons and hopefully pass my driving test. It would be nice to get a girlfriend and develop the relationship to something serious and long-term. I need to be more mindful and to get my thoughts and mental health in order as well. I also hope to get my computer up and running because there's a few chapters of a fictional sports story on it that I started writing in 2015 that I'd like to complete. I intend writing it under a pen name because of what it's about. So I'll have to change my name on the author part. I'll keep up the yoga and hopefully make my body more flexible and improve my posture and body language, as well as using it for strength and fitness. I've been doing yoga since September so it's not a new year's resolution fad. I have another idea in my head but I don't know how realistic that goal is yet so I won't reveal it here. I also have it in my head to see if I can find a dentist who's willing get my teeth fixed under the medical card. I wouldn't bother going to a dentist only I want to improve my chances of finding a girlfriend. So I have to.
I only decided to write this because I'm waiting for the oven to heat up to put on my dinner. But I hope it's reasonably interesting for readers to have my thoughts shared with them. Happy new year everyone!

Post a Comment